These Mistakes Will Cost You Time & Money. Learn What They Are Now So You Can Avoid The Pitfalls & Flatten The Learning Curve.Uncover These 5 Mistakes Now!
Does This Sound Like You?
- You want to flatten the learning curve that comes with beginning a new career and avoid the common mistakes made by new agents
- You keep encountering smoke screens in your quest for information, and just want specific, step-by-step instructions on how to get through your first year as a sports agent
- You're looking for a highly experienced mentor in the sports representation business
- You've struggled to find an internship, or found the internships you've had in the past to be little more than filing paperwork
- You've already started your career as a sports agent, but have spent more money than you've earned, or otherwise feel your career sputtering out
Learn From My Experience
I offer detailed instructions on how to lay the foundation for a successful career and how to navigate through all the scenarios you'll encounter as an agent.
This is no 'birds eye view' of the business - my instruction is as definitive as it gets.
"I WANTED TO LEARN ABOUT EVERY ASPECT OF THE INDUSTRY AND JILL PROVIDED LOTS OF INFORMATION TO TEACH ME"
Sports Agent Academy Graduate
“I first came into the Sports Agent Academy to learn about the industry as I am currently a first year student at the University of Florida. I wanted to learn about every aspect of the industry and Jill provided lots of information to teach me an overall basis of the industry. She acts as a mentor to me as I can come to Jill for any questions and advice. It has been beneficial to me as I am now aware of a lot of the requirements and costs that it takes to be an agent. My main reason for enrolling was to become educated with the industry and take part in a mentorship that can last a lifetime."