You Want To Play In The NFL But Don't Know How To Get Yourself In Front Of The Right People Or Who The 'Right People' Even Are!I'll Show You How To Get Started
Does This Sound Like You?
- You know you're good and you've got what it takes!
- You've reached out to dozens of agents seeking representation but still haven't found someone to sign with
- You don't have any personal connections to NFL teams or know how to get a hold of any key decision makers on the inside
- You want to know what your windows of opportunity are between January and September as NFL teams put together their rosters
- You wouldn't know where to begin when it comes to figuring out how much of a signing bonus or salary you could expect to receive
- You're nervous about representing yourself without the guidance of a seasoned sports law professional
Don't Sit Around And Wait For Someone To Discover You.
You've got what it takes to be successful on the green and you know there's an opportunity out there waiting for you. You just need some guidance so you can take the ball and run with it!
"WHEN YOU HIRE ME FOR REPRESENTATION, YOU BECOME MORE THAN A CLIENT - YOU BECOME ANOTHER MEMBER OF MY FAMILY"
Who Is Jill McBride Baxter?
I'm a sports law attorney who has represented coaches, athletic directors, media, and NFL players since 1988. A licensed attorney in Maryland, Arizona and Utah. A recently published author of "Born to Be a Sports Agent," I also hosts a podcast called "Representation Without Taxation" and serve as the CEO of Academic Gameplan. I'm the wife and daughter of Division I football coaches and the mother of two adult daughters.
You don't need a sports agent to represent you. Discover the process I take my clients through so that you aren't left behind.Tell Me More!